Wednesday, April 04, 2007

China - Part 2 OMW hotel


We hired a cab van to hotel.......outside temperature is a nice cool 10+ degrees......Shiok ! natural air con!





their buses r all damm freaking packed



bad....bad....pollution. Tats about the main drawback of shanghai


A typical road around the city


2 beautiful ladies. left: my teacher Right: my mum

caught this 3 Macdonalds mascots on the street walking when we alight at our hotel, how lucky


messy me, must be the SIA headset. lolz

My first hotel. and sheesh, i got the whole room to myself (wait till u c my 2nd hotel, bathroom is transparent to the outside, if only my dear is here)

OK BRB, continue later, go eat lunch n do things....... today is Goddness of Mercy birthday btw, and my dad went for a successful cataract operation. I m glad. Tomorrow is Good friday too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home