Friday, April 06, 2007

China - Part 3 - SHANGHAI TAN

my beloved teacher who got inspired by me ( and notice the background? the red lady too! haha)



the tiny BALL





the long one



" Sir Stamford" William



Tried to make fun of this rather cute "guard" on the way to our Boat. He tried to control his facial muscles well. I noticed him grining after i took this



some1 suggested we go for a 1 hour boat ride..... man. ONE HOUR?? tats wat i call a waste of time Lolll


Took this damm fast, didnt notice them till they were so near. Was told by my teacher tat these are the better schools in Shanghai. Cos they have really nice uniforms lol





Poses (don puke!)




Nice ma? Shanghai was occupied by British last time or something, tat explains for the colonial buildings around SHANGHAI TAN

always wanted to capture some broken english stuffs from china.
And here's my first! wala! haha!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home