Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 14 Sat : 3 只 Aries 的 Birthday

Will continue China business trip .......... lazy these few days (esp after exams) haha


Btw, did i mention about my exams taken in ACJC? omg u gotto see the ACians during their swimming lessons (nose bleeds), Anyway...... here r the photos at weihao's place. Started off the day by celebrating his birthday at his place. Then clubbing at nite.







Another more candid shot








mahjong as usual......which i sux at (FOR NOW)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Then come clubbing..... been so long never club. Was damm boring at first, till i got high. Thanks to Calvin ordering of 2 KAO KAO JUGS which we only pay $60 for. Lol I still remember his expression when he told me HOW he ordered it. damm funny


Cake with chocolate "dicks" on. Yummy??




shhh... dont say who we gonna sabo later


yam sheng...... Oops caught some "pretty" drinking moments



"No i m not drunk" by weihao


Was getting all fun.......till i remember i gotto control my drinking. I gotto fetch dear to my home then later to Camp. So i remain kinda "soberly high" (wah liddat also can) . Yeah.. else i would be even "higher" .....was raining quite heavily outside.....I walked in the rain....to my car.....happily.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home